Design Services for Decks
When you work with Mans Lumber & Millwork to create your deck design you can expect very personalize service. Our experienced staff will find out what your goals are first to make the very best recommendations for your project. A well-designed deck brings added beauty and functionality to any home, allowing the impression of quality and style you’ve created inside to extend outdoors.
Deck Design Services – Some things on our checklist include: Will you entertain often? How will you use your deck? Will you use it frequently, sometimes, or only on the weekend? We can help clients map out their wishes with a blueprint or custom design right in our showroom with one of the on-line manufacturers’ software programs. Many of these programs automatically produce a materials list based on customer wishes so we can then provide a very accurate cost of the project in a timely manner.
Simple steps to take before you stop by:
1. Determine exactly why you want to build your deck.
- Extension of your home
- Outdoor kitchen
- Parties, social gatherings- Is stain resistance important to you?
- Hot tub / Pool surround
2. Determine location and size.
- Decide how high off the ground it will be
- Locate obstructions such as trees, AC units, windows, ponds
- How many access points will it have?
- Stake out the shape and size to visualize how it will look
3. Always remember to make the necessary calls.
- Before you dig: Diggers Hotline – 1-800-242-8511
- Before you build: Your local building inspector