New Flooring and Refinished Floors
When searching for the right flooring, come to Mans first for the best selections, styles, and samples. Our experienced staff helps narrow down all the choices and helps with selections based on what you have in mind for design, quality, and budget. We help make sense of “kicking in” carpet or using a “power stretcher” for a tighter fit.
If new flooring isn’t in the budget, we can also help with refinishing hardwood flooring. You can count on Mans to stand behind every service and follow up on any concerns. We provide FREE in-home estimates and financing is available.
It’s Your Choice! Carpet-Hardwood-Vinyl-Ceramic- Laminate and a variety of environmentally-friendly products to consider.
We help you consider the details! We carry fireplace marble surrounds and molding and trim options. We will ask and explain! What kind of padding? Do you want sculpted, distressed, wire-brushed woods?
Some other ideas before you start:
Sketch Your Room(s)
- Sketch the width and length dimensions for the room(s) and add the measurements. (It may help in irregular shaped rooms to break the room sketch down into smaller rectangular areas.)
- Be sure to include doorways, windows, closets, stairs, fireplaces, fixed cabinets, irregular features, heat sources, and lighting (placement & type).
- If replacing existing flooring, look at your floors and note on your plan any noticeable traffic patterns.
Ideas & Reminder List
- Along with your room sketch, list your ideas for the room.
- Also, list anything that is important to remember, such as a reminder to take fabrics from the room or a pillow from a couch when going shopping for flooring.
- Include your favorite colors, proposed room palette (wallpaper, paint, etc.) fabric style and color, new furniture, special pieces, and window treatments.
Things to consider when choosing flooring:
- Offers the broadest color and style combinations as well as visual and actual textures.
- Soft and warm underfoot, carpet can go over most any surface.
- Styles and grades for every pocketbook.
- Available as solid (for use at or above grade) and engineered (can go anywhere in the home).
- Traditional styles and exotics.
- Natural, stained, prefinished, or site finished.
- Remember, wood has a color too!
- The newest flooring type.
- Low-maintenance and high-wear characteristics.
- Rapidly-expanding selection of wood, stone, and ceramic patterns.
- Custom installations now possible.
- Impact, dent, wear and fade resistant.
New sound, step and noise protection.
- Unlimited colors and shapes.
- Unlimited potential for custom installations.
- Exceedingly durable.
- Graded for use.
- Styles to include natural stone.
- Porcelain can go indoors or out.
- The return of what used to be called vinyl is based largely on superior designs, textures, high-fashion looks, and durability.
- Capable of installation over many existing surfaces.
- “Forgiving” on uneven floors.
- The cushion is specifically designed to maximize and extend your carpet’s plush feel and high performance.
- Cushion helps your carpet feel richer and more luxurious.
- It also improves your carpet’s acoustical and insulating properties making the room quieter and warmer.